Move over argan oil! Rosehip oil is quickly becoming a superstar in skincare thanks to its light and easily absorbable texture and super duper benefits.
Rosehip seed oil is packed with:
- linoleic acid, an omega- 6 fatty acid, which helps structure membranes of skin cells
- oleic acid, an omega-9 fatty acid, keeps skin moist and supple
- linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid, for supreme moisture
- antioxidants, beta-carotene, lycopene which are important for free radical damage protection
- Vitamin C, which targets age spots and wrinkles
- natural all-trans retinoic acid
When absorbed through the skin, the essential fatty acids in rosehip oil convert to prostaglandins which assist in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
Rosehip oil helps prevent premature aging, and it soothes, heals and moisturizes skin. It also helps to heal conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and sun spots.
Check out our Rosehip Cream: http://www.julesandesther.com/moisturizers-creams/no-46-rosehip-facial-cream
and our Rosehip Oil: http://www.julesandesther.com/serums-and-oils/no-26-rosehip-facial-oil